Tile and stone floors are exceptionally beautiful solutions. When installed correctly, these floors will last a lifetime. While the styles of stone and tile will have a significant impact on the enjoyment of your home, there’s more to consider when selecting this kind of natural flooring. Having a basic understanding of tile and stone will help you make a decision you’ll feel good about for years to come.
Consider the many different types of tile and methods of tile care. With all of the different colors, sizes and textures to choose from you can find one that will reflect your personal sense of style. Whether it is a highly decorative ceramic, or an intricate mosaic, Flooring Direct of KC is ready to help with samples in your home and advice.
We know that your tile or stone floor will be a defining characteristic of your home. We have a well stocked supply of tile and stone that is available to bring to your door at your convenience.
Advantages of Tile
- Tile is made from natural materials making it an environmentally friendly product.
- High Durability: Tile will outlast and outperform most other floor covering products.
- Easy Maintenance: Does not absorb odors, resists stains, and can easily be cleaned.
- Resistant to Water: Tile permits very little accumulation of moisture making common household spills easy to clean up.
- Fire Resistant: Tile does not burn or emit toxic fumes.
We are here to help you make the right purchase decision. We proudly sell tile from companies like Dal-tile, Interceramic, Shaw, Mohawk, and Emser.